We are recruiting for our Alexandria production site:
TEAM LEAD PRODUCTION – EVENING SHIFT M / F
- Ensures the proper preparation of the lines for their start-up, their good supply and cleaning operations;
- Ensures the implementation of the packaging program and alerts if there are errors;
- Monitors production by ensuring compliance with processes, product quality and deadlines;
- Manages machine malfunctions and breakdowns: records, analyzes, decides on corrective actions, reorganizes the production program and teams if necessary;
- Validates material losses and time losses;
- Performs any action defined by his team leader.
Quality and continuous improvement
- Respect the charters in force (quality, hygiene, safety, environment);
- Supervises and validates product & packaging controls, including critical control points (CCP) and monitoring points (PS), traceability, and reacts in case of non-compliant products;
- Verifies the completion of cleaning plans;
- Writes a daily activity report and reports the relevant information to his supervisor;
- Proposes improvements and carries out corrective actions for which he is responsible;
- Ensures the proper transmission of information;
- Supervises and leads its team, evaluates, accompanies and contributes to the training of staff for the purposes of versatility, line performance, workforce stability and site development;
- Reorganizes the teams if necessary, in case of absence and informs his superior;
- Participates in team leader meetings with production management;
- Presents and explains operator production indicators
- Relevant experience in managing employees in a factory;
- Experience in the food sector (an asset);
- Experience as an operator on production lines (an asset)
- Good command of computer tools;
- Tact, interpersonal, meticulous, versatile.
- Monday to Friday : 14h00 to 22h30
- Salary: 55 000$ to 60 000$ (according to experience)
We offer a stimulating work environment, friendly colleagues, an opportunity to grow in the bakery and, a smell of fresh brioche bread, coming out of the oven. Do you recognize yourself in this position?
Do not wait ! Apply now by indicating which shift interests you.
Send your application (resume and cover letter) to: email@example.com