Building Maintenance Technician
Lanthier Bakery is a family business that is innovative and recognized for its quality products. The company, recently added new production lines and continue to grow. If you are a dynamic individual with good work ethics, send us your application!
We are recruiting for our Baie d’Urfé production site:
BUILDING MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN M / F
Your missions / Job description:
- Basic maintenance in the factory, in the offices and outside
- Plumbing activities such as repairing toilets, changing faucets, etc.
- Repair chipped walls, paint, install windows
- Change light bulbs, install door knobs, etc.
- Repair ciment/ceramic floors, repair cracks, etc.
- Tracking the traceability of his team’s actions
- All other tasks deemed necessary by supervisor
- according to experience
Qualifications and skills:
- Has a car
- Basic plumbing knowledge
- Able to work with ladders and forklifts
- Able to do different types of repairs
- 5 to 10 years experience in all of these fields
We offer a stimulating work environment, friendly colleagues, an opportunity to grow in the bakery and, a smell of fresh brioche bread, coming out of the oven. Do you recognize yourself in this position?
Do not wait ! Apply now by indicating which shift interests you.
Send your application (resume and cover letter) to: email@example.com